Summer in the Stubaital
“Live your summer in such a way
that it still keeps you warm in winter!”
– Daniel Lezinski
Stubai Super Card
The Ausserwieserhof is an official partner of the Stubai Super Card, allowing us to offer you several benefits and discounts.
Under the slogan “One valley, one card” you can use all 4 Stubai mountain railroads for free with the Stubai Super Card:
- Free use of the Stubai Gletscherbahn cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day (no transport with ski equipment)
- Free use of the Serlesbahnen cable car: 1 ascent and descent per day
- 1 ride on the Mieders summer toboggan run per week
- Free use of the Schlick 2000 cable cars: 1 ascent and descent per day
- Free use of the Elfer cable cars in Neustift: 1 ascent and descent per day
But that’s not all!
- Free use of the Innsbruck public transport buses between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- Free use of the Stubaitalbahn railway for Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- One admission per week for 3 hours to the StuBay adventure pool (admission to the sauna possible for an extra charge)
- Free admission to the Neustift indoor swimming pool
- Free admission to the Miederer Schwimmbad’l indoor pool
The most beautiful natural sites
Almost magical natural spectacles, intensely memorable views, and potential favorite spots are hiding everywhere in the Stubaital. We would like to show you these natural sites, give you a closer impression of our home, and help you understand why we love our nature so much.
The Elfer is our local mountain with impressively unique geological features. Two rock formations collide here. The best place to observe this particularly beautiful natural spectacle is from the Gratzengrübl.
This impressive work of art by Mother Nature can be reached from Neustift in less than 4 hours on foot and is definitely worth the climb.
You can reach this natural site from Gleinserhof in about 2.40 hours. In olden times the meadows served as alternative pastures to the flooded valley floor. Today they are a wonderful recreation area for anyone seeking peace and quiet.
For big and small mountain bikers
There are plenty of alternatives to the traditional hike up the mountain. One of the most amazing alternatives is mountain biking. All mountain bike trails are designed to meet the requirements of the Tyrolean mountain bike model to make orientation and navigation easier for you.
Clear torrents, blooming meadows, and monumental mountain peaks await you on the tour to the Oberissalm. Once you have arrived at the alpine pasture, you will be rewarded by the innkeepers with delicious Tyrolean delicacies and refreshing beverages.
The Elferrunde is all about our local mountain. The route takes you up to the mountain station of the Elferbahn and offers you the opportunity to enter the largest walk-on sundial in the Alpine region. On your way back down you will descend into the Pinnstal valley and back to Neustift.
Interested mountain sports enthusiasts will get their money’s worth in the Stubaital. Exciting via ferratas, a climbing tower, ground trampolines, multi-pitch and high-rope courses are waiting for you to explore them. Of course, the fascinating panorama is always free of charge.
The alpine adventure park at Kreuzjoch was created especially for families. In addition to a kid-friendly and advanced climbing garden, zip lines, and a bivouac grotto, there are also three via ferratas to discover at different altitudes.
Matom – Romi – Nordwand Riss – Moonwalk. These are the four multi-pitch routes that await you on the Elfer. Admittedly, these routes are more for experienced athletes, but they are worth the risk. They will reward you with exhilarating adrenaline rushes and an unforgettable mountain panorama.